As a care service provider, is your business ready for an Inspection?
As specialists to care service providers, Citation provide all the systems, procedures, documentation and policies to ensure your care service is compliant in the areas of Employment Law and Health & Safety.
Citation has been working with and supporting care service providers, both care homes and domiciliary, throughout the UK since 1995. Our service is designed to ensure your care service will satisfy any inspection relating to Employment Law and Health & Safety legislation. By adopting these systems, help your care service to compliance and ensure you are protected against Employment Tribunals and CQC/HSE prosecutions – whilst remaining within the regulatory framework.
Employment Law Compliance
Citation’s Employment Law service provides care service providers with the necessary contracts of Employment, Employee Handbooks, Legislation Updates and 24 Hour Expert Helpline with the aim of reducing care provider clients exposure from unwanted disputes such as Disciplinaries, Dismissals and Employment Tribunals.
Health & Safety Compliance
Citation’s Health & Safety service provides care service providers with the vital Health & Safety Systems, Risk Assessment tools, Employee Handbooks, Annual Inspections and 24 Hour Expert Helpline to create a safe working environment and achieve compliance.
Key Benefits of working with Citation include;
- Fixed Cost solution
- Advice Guarantee up to £1m. Should you face an Employment Tribunal, Health & Safety prosecution or other action after adopting Citation's systems and advice then Citation would pay the defence costs and any tribunal awards up to £1 million per annum
- 24/7 expert advice from the helpline
- Compliance in complex legislation
- Citassess® the quick and easy way to complete risk assessments using graphics
- Citmanager® personnel management software
- Legal Updates
- Use of Health & Safety and Employment Law Quality Mark®
- Free access to Cittrainer®. A range of Employment Law and Health & Safety training packages are available with online certification
Supporting your CQC requirements
To reflect the requirements of the ‘Essential Standards of Quality & Safety’ set out by the Care Quality Commission, a comprehensive set of guidance notes is available to care service provider clients at no extra charge.
To download your FREE GUIDE to TUPE complete the information box on the right.