Fire Safety Risk Assessments
In order to comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order, it is necessary
to compile a specific fire related risk assessment. The fire risk assessment will
require you to consider all your employees and any other persons who may be affected
by a fire within your workplace. The assessment must be documented when more than
five people are employed in the workplace.
The assessment should: -
- Identify fire hazards such as combustible materials, sources of ignition, fuel or
- Identify everyone who is at risk, in and around the building.
- Consider the potential of a fire starting.
- Calculate the risk of a fire.
- Identify whether or not suitable means of alerting everyone of a potential fire
- Include maintenance regimes for fire fighting equipment, fire alarms, lights etc.
- Establish whether or not suitable means of escape from the premises are available
- Identify what training is required for staff and visitors.
Failure to compile a suitable and sufficient Fire Risk Assessment may result in
the Fire Authorities taking enforcement action on employers or owners of premises.
Citation will assist your organisation in compiling your Fire Risk Assessment
and will provide guidance and advice to guarantee your compliance with the legislation.
We currently provide fixed cost compliance solutions for over 7,500 clients across the UK.
Operating throughout the UK, Citation is the UK’s leading provider of Health & Safety and Employment Law compliance solutions.
Citation is proud of its contribution towards the creation of a safe and fair business environment, whilst at the same time relieving the burden of regulatory compliance from its clients.
If you would like to arrange for one of our local Business Development Managers to explain how our services can safeguard your business, please click on the "Call Me Back" button to arrange an appointment.