Be confident for your inspection. Arrange a mock inspection with us and ensure compliance before your regulator comes knocking.
With ever-changing legislation and so much to keep on top of, you need to be confident that you’re fully prepared for when an inspector inevitably arrives. Whether you are a new care provider preparing for your first visit or an existing care provider wanting to improve or retain a previous rating, mock inspections are the best indicator of how you would perform if assessed today and can help you feel more prepared for the real thing.
We can inspect your site to the standards of:
- Care Quality Commission (England)
- Care Inspectorate (Scotland)
- Care Inspectorate Wales (Wales)
- Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority (Northern Ireland)
Our experts will identify key areas of pain and non-compliance, which if left until an official inspection, would have a negative impact on your service rating, business growth and overall performance.
During Care Mock Inspections, our expert consultants will:
- Carry out a site-wide inspection following the same process as an actual inspection (which, at your request, can either be announced or unannounced)
- Assess the interactions between your staff and residents
- Sample-check employee and resident files and paperwork
- Recommend how you can address any highlighted areas of concerns
- Produce a comprehensive report tailored to you, including a final indicative score reflecting how you would’ve scored if assessed on that day.
Why choose our service:
- All our consultants have previous experience of working as regulatory inspectors or as advisors to the regulatory provider itself, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands
- You’ll familiarise your employees,visitors and service users with the inspection process, so they’ll be more at ease on the day of a real inspection
- We don’t believe in a blanket service, and so everything we do is tailored specifically to your care environment
- Our robust approach has proven to prevent warning notices and enforcement action
- We understand budgets are tight,which is why our competitive pricing is transparent, and you’ll never be stung by hidden extras.
To sign up to our Care Mock Inspections, get in touch with the team today on 0345 241 5250 or fill in the form on this page.