Poorly maintained electrical equipment can, at worst, take lives. From electric shock and fire hazards, to overloaded circuits and faulty sockets, there’s lots to look out for.
To make sure you, your business, your employees and members of the public aren’t in harm’s way, and to keep on the right side of the law, you must make sure all your electrical equipment is fit for purpose.
And that’s where we come in. Our expert engineers provide Fixed Wire Testing up and down the country to make sure businesses – like yours – are safe.
What you get
An experienced and qualified engineer will:
- Visit your site(s) and inspect and test your electrical systems
- Identify things like electric shock risks and fire hazards
- Categorise any deficiencies against relevant safety standards
- Provide a comprehensive report with action points
- Issue you with a certificate so that you can prove the inspection has been done
- If needed, provide you with an on the spot quote for any remedial work.
Why choose Citation
- We offer complete assurance and quality control by inspecting a proportion of every engineer’s overall electrical testing work
- There’ll be minimal disruption when one of our engineers visits your site(s)
- We work around the hours that suit you and your business best
- Our pricing is transparent. We understand that calculating the number of circuits you have can be complicated, so we’ve based our pricing model on the size of your business
- Our experienced engineers are available 24/7 to assist with any emergency issues – so you’ll never be alone.
All our engineers are experienced and highly qualified:
For more information on our Fixed Wire Testing service, get in touch with our dedicated Additional Services Team on 0345 241 5250 or via the Contact Us page.