Should the worst happen and a fire breaks out, emergency lights are a critical part of ensuring everyone on-site is able to safely evacuate your business in the event of a power failure.
As such, every single business is legally required to ensure their emergency lights are tested at least once a month by a sufficiently trained member of staff and once a year by a competent person – and that’s where our experienced engineers come in.
What you get
An expert technician will visit your site(s) and:
- Test all your emergency lights, including things like the condition, charging and battery drain
- Record the testing date in your system logbook
- Let you know of any deficiencies found and recommended action points
- If needed, provide you with an on the spot quote for remedial work
- Train selected employees on how to conduct monthly tests
- Issue you with an Emergency Light Certificate.
Why choose us
- We conduct internal quality checks, are externally endorsed and all our assessors are accredited, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands
- Our pricing is transparent. We understand that calculating the number of lights you have can be a faff, so we’ve based our pricing model on the size of your business
- After every service or test, we’ll always provide you with relevant reports and certificates so that you can action on recommendations and prove your emergency lights have been tested.
- All our work is 100% warranted, and we’re fully insured with public liability across all our engineers.
All our technicians are experienced and highly qualified:
For more information on our Emergency Lighting Testing, get in touch with our dedicated Additional Services Team on 0345 241 5250 or using our Contact Us page.