Cambrian Alliance members are invited to a free webinar on 31 August from 2 to 3 PM - 'Learning to live with COVID – business planning and employer responsibilities.'
As we “learn to live with COVID”, newly introduced behaviours and ways of working are continuing to evolve as employers try to navigate and adapt to what the ‘new normal’ will look like for their business.
The free, 60-minute webinar where we’ll be covering some key updates, compliance essentials and guidance to help you adapt and get back to business with confidence, including:
- How to handle flexible working requests and homeworking performance management
- Employee engagement, wellbeing and mental health
- Business restructuring and management systems
- How to win more business through tendering and accreditations
- Building strong HR and Health & Safety foundations – including reviewing all your risk assessments, contracts, handbooks and policies and updating to reflect key changes.