Report to: Director of Client Relations
Department: Client Relations
Location: Wilmslow with occasional UK travel
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
To lead, coach and develop the CRM team and be fully accountable for driving customer retention, in line with agreed targets.
To take full responsibility for agreed retention targets. To proactively plan and prioritise to achieve these through the team.
• To ensure the team meet and exceed agreed customer retention targets and daily, weekly, monthly KPIs
• To set stretching individual targets, propose and implement agreed incentive plans and monitor team performance
• To mentor the team and design strategic account plans for all customer segments, identifying growth opportunities
• To produce reliable retention forecasts on a weekly basis
• To provide training and mentoring support to the team (e.g. objection handling, negotiation techniques, forecasting accurately, etc)
• To ensure the team review accounts’ status/usage annually to identify renewal challenges and upgrade opportunities.
• To ensure the team follows agreed procedures, record all correspondence (visit reports, Salesforce, etc)
• To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Citation’s product offering and how it compares to competitor offerings, and ensure this knowledge is cascaded to the team on a regular basis
• Developed sales technique
• Self-motivated & result orientated
• Creative, confident and enthusiastic to work in a dynamic environment
• Leader and team player
• Sound relationship management and networking skills
• Proactive and willing to learn
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills