Data Campaign Analyst
Location: Hybrid split of home and 2 days in the office (Wilmslow – Weds and Thurs)
We are Citation. We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it. We truly are the “best company” to work for because we employ brilliant people and give them every chance to shine!
This is a really exciting time to join us as we have just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership so we will to continue to grow at pace – this means that you’ve got the opportunity to grow with us. With continual double-digit growth year on year, our business thrives on people with vision, determination, agility, focus and brilliant people skills.
If the prospect of this excites you… good, you’re the type of person we’re looking for.
- Providing on-going analysis of inbound and outbound performance, recognising and flagging key trends
- Create, monitor and maintain dialling strategies to support changing business needs
- Ensure a thorough working knowledge of dialler functionality/ future developments
- Reporting, maintaining and developing efficient script for all campaigns
- Support the management of daily & weekly data loads, receipts, volumes and availability on all campaigns
- Effectively communicate any areas of potential risks around data volumes/quality
- Manage the daily outbound dialler performance and real time adherence in a blended environment
- Ensure all dialler and real time MI is accurate, timely and effective and comes with insight, not just information
- Work closely with key stakeholders to measure on the day performance against plan in both and core outbound and blended environments
- The role spans automated and tactical campaign activity across all areas of the customer lifecycle, from upsell, cross-sell,
- Analyse campaign performance and provide strategic recommendations, applying normalization methodologies to remove results bias
- Provide advice, insight and recommendations on how to improve targeting
- Create selections and data flows for campaigns in campaign management platform alongside Customer Marketing Managers, leading on data integrity and ensuring QA
- Support deep dives into specific issues limiting conversion rates or driving unexpected trends or supporting with business case development for new campaign activity
- Build easy-to-understand reports and dashboards to track retention, upsell and cross sell trends
What we are looking for:
- * An enthusiastic attitude and a desire to learn more! *
- Knowledge of call centre telephony systems and networking, specifically diallers and ACD platforms
- Fault logging and bug fixing, liaising externally to ensure minimal downtime of key systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and specifically MS Excel
- Excellent analytical skills to help collect, measure, organise and analyse data
- Knowledge of programming languages ( SQL)
- Knowledge in building reports and Dashboards in Tableau
- Ideally, be comfortable working with data from Digital Marketing technologies (e.g. Google Analytics / AdWords).
- Understand OFCOM guidelines to ensure that dialling strategies are compliant
- Previous experience working in Salesforce desirable
- Design Data Management and Reporting Tools
Why choose us?
From your birthday off work (in addition to a generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement of 33 days), wellbeing support and a health cash plan, recognition and incentives, to continuous learning and development, we invest in you holistically.