Fire Risk Assessor
We are Citation Fire and Electrical, part of the Citation Group and we are far from your average compliance company. This is a really exciting to join us in this role. Across our group companies we have over 60,000 clients who love us, need us and want to buy more from us. Having acquired 14 businesses over the last 4 years which offer products and services that our clients need and want; we’re only interested in future growth; we’re not finished yet. It’s a really exciting time to join our business and come grow with us.
We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
Due to our continued success, we are expanding our team. We are actively recruiting for experienced Fire Risk assessors to look after our growing client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Experience of carrying out complex Fire Risk Assessments to a high standard.
- Compile FRA reports using the on-line reporting system
- Excellent knowledge of current fire safety practices, codes and guides, fire safety management and fire risk assessment *
- Undertake fire risk assessments of, and compile emergency action plans for, clients premises.
- Maintain a high degree of fire safety competency and maintain a working knowledge and awareness of current fire safety practices, codes and guides, fire safety management and fire risk assessment, through personal reading, participation in CPD events, on-line forums, membership of relevant professional bodies and participation at relevant training courses.
- Act as the initial point of contact for technical issues arising from specific contracts/assignments which have been allocated to the post holder.
- Develop and maintain excellent client and colleague relationships and ensure high quality service delivery.
- Offer knowledge, experience and support other fire risk assessors across the business * Deal with technical issues from specific contracts and assignments
- Training mentoring and monitoring of fire safety consultants.
- Maintain and develop excellent client relationships and ensure high level of service is delivered. Ensure Fire Risk Assessment reports are completed correctly and assist other consultants where necessary to ensure excellent levels of diligence across the business.
- Work to ISO9001/BAFE SP205 standards
If you are an experienced Fire Risk Assessor, H&S Officer (with fire experience) or a Fire Fighter (with fire safety training) then this role could be for you!