Are you working in a senior HR role and always thought Consultancy wasn’t an option for you? Here at Citation we are here to address your misconceptions of Consultancy….
- You will absolutely get to know your clients; it doesn’t have to be a transactional relationship.
- New business isn’t your priority, neither is taking work home with you.
- Having experience in every sector our clients fall into shouldn’t worry you either, you’ll be joining a team that will help you learn and develop
Our only ask is that you are passionate about people, it’s our job to teach you the rest.
We are Citation – One of the UKs biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We don’t do micro-management – instead, we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business. We have been named as one of the UKs Top 100 Best Companies to work for… Not one, but FOUR times!
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We’re a great bunch of people to work with because we care so much about our colleagues and culture. Across our group companies we have over 50,000 clients who love us, need us and want to buy more from us. Having acquired 10 businesses over the last 3 years which offer products and services that our clients need and want; we’re only interested in future growth; we’re not finished yet.
Why Citation? Why now?
We’ve just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you’ve got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you’re the right type of person for us.
- Provide end to end telephone advice and support on a wide range of issues including terms and conditions, disciplinary and grievance, sickness and absence, performance and misconduct, TUPE, redundancy, discrimination, dismissal, employee relations, recruitment etc.
- Draft documents to support advice given.
- Management of own case load. We believe in a good work life balance. There is no taking work home, no mobile phone ringing out of hours, no time recording, and you will see a case through from start to finish, building up relationships with your clients.
- Scope to assist in projects such as seminars, delivering training and workshops to clients.
- Assist the Business Development team to market our services to prospective clients.
The world post-Covid is changing and evolving, as are we. This role will also have the opportunity to help with our HR Onsite service. When tricky situations arise, having someone with the technical expertise by our client’s side, either to help them through the difficult conversation or even to lead the meeting – we are there when our clients need us most.
- Visiting clients at their site to provide a range of Onsite HR services including:
- Hearing disciplinaries
- Hearing grievances
- Carrying out investigations
- Managing exit negotiations
- Conducting redundancy or TUPE consultations
- Preparing and carrying out bespoke training
- Auditing personnel files
- Conducting strategy meetings
- Drafting reports containing your recommendations
- Drafting outcome letters
- Drafting settlement agreements or COT3s
- Providing advice to clients covering a wide variety of HR/Employment Law issues from queries on maternity rights to disciplinary guidance to advice on TUPE
- Promoting the wide range of products and services that Citation can offer
- You will have a track record of advising employers on complex and varied HR and employment law issues and conducting meetings on a client’s behalf
- Technical expertise is crucial, as is the ability to offer client focused pragmatic advice to assist our varied client base in achieving their business objectives
- The ability to be impartial when conducting hearings on behalf of clients
- Ability to disseminate information from the client to form a clear view and exhibit commercial awareness when thinking on your feet
- Enjoys problem solving and getting to the bottom of issues
- Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
What you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.