Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Competitive DOE
Working alongside senior business leaders, you will be fully committed to delivering against bold business plans ensuring we can continue to deliver a best-in-class service and offering to clients.
Focused on a transformational business project underpinned by Salesforce Service Cloud, you will be senior-level strategic project manager who shares ownership for business value results. You will ensure that IT/business functions are effective and jointly determining strategic direction.
You will manage third party engagements for Service Cloud delivery and will be required to co-ordinate internal and offshore teams to ensure successful project delivery.
Working closely with the Project Sponsor and senior stakeholders, you will surface and communicate decisions, priorities, and relevant project information to stakeholders, manage business and technology risks, to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
You will be comfortable setting expectations with key stakeholders regarding potential changes in scope and the requisite impact including the costs, benefits, level of effort, potential returns, and limitations.
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and ‘dig in’ with the rest of the team. In addition, the successful candidate should have:
- Experience in delivering best-in-class service offerings clients through Salesforce Service Cloud
- Facilitate a continuous planning process. Work with business units to manage and prioritise portfolios. Analyse potential solutions to estimate value to the organisation and ROI
- Manage governance processes with business functions and key stakeholders. Measure customer satisfaction and effectiveness with business functions and key stakeholders. Develop and implement recommendations for improvement
- You will have experience of successfully landing business change by working with key stakeholders through effective comms and planning
Education & Experience:
- Project Management experience on the Salesforce Platform
- Experience in Service Cloud delivery/implementation essential
- Experience in Field Service Lightning desirable but not essential
- Experience in agile delivery and iterative development including management of onshore/offshore delivery teams.
- Strong project management skills including project planning, issue, risk and change management essential
- Demonstrated experience of delivering projects to budget, on time, and with the requisite level of quality
- Strong communication skills with proven stakeholder management
- Strong customer service orientation, leadership and people management skills. Ability to balance a wide variety of priorities
- Ability to apply business acumen and technology knowledge to shape and drive business change with measurable positive outcomes