Job Title: Junior Product Manager/Product Marketing Executive
Department: Product Marketing
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Hours of Work: 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £25,000 plus benefits
This is a brilliant opportunity to grow your skills and career in new product management.
You could be from a product background with a passion for marketing or from a marketing background with a strong focus on product marketing.
Are you looking for a role where you can help to create products for a business that differentiate, grow market share and deliver clear value to their customers?
Citation is going through an exciting time, expanding their portfolio by developing and introducing new products and services to their clients. To achieve this, we need a Junior Product Manager. Reporting directly to the Product Director, you must enjoy spending time understanding client and stakeholder problems and finding innovative solutions for them. You will help to work with the business to define product releases, and will have your own tactical tasks, such as creating communications, training materials and other product documentation.
You will work with the Marketing team to help to create the ‘go-to-market’ strategy, providing a brief on the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers and generally serve as the internal and external evangelist for product and propositions.
• Gather market insight from customers, prospects and partners that will shape and define the product
• Specify market requirements by inputting into the product strategy and roadmap deliverables
• Management of the product life cycle from initial idea, planning, project management through to delivery
• Helping to drive a solution across a set of business stakeholders and/or external partners
• Create product documentation and materials such as product briefs, training content, user guides, video content etc.
• Helping to create go to market plans
• Building product propositions
• Acting as a product champion, liaising with both internal and external clients
The candidate must:
• Have excellent presentation and communication skills with boundless energy and tenacity
• Be a great team player and take a positive proactive approach to business challenges.
• Have good people skills
• Be a problem solver, providing solutions and playing an interactive role within the team
• Possess active project management and organisational skills
• Be personable and good at working with internal and external clients and potential partners