Business Manager – Healthcare
Business Manager – Health
Location: Field based, with UK National travel
Hours of Work: Full time.
Elevate your career by stepping into the role of Business Manager, specialising as our commercial expert across diverse healthcare sectors. Reporting directly to the Head of Platinum Sales, this exciting opportunity positions you at the forefront of our healthcare initiatives, where your strategic acumen and business development expertise will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our healthcare services. Join us on this rewarding journey and unleash your potential in a dynamic and impactful environment.
The role purpose
- You will be focused on winning new clients, through the establishment of strong relationships, understanding NHS and private health compliance challenges and helping identify new product opportunities to broaden the appeal of our software.
- To grow our already strong client base who currently purchase our Quiqsolutions compliance software solution (measured by both volume and value).
With deep knowledge of the NHS and experience in the private health sector an advantage, you will utilise various levers and strategies from networking, data insight to people to customer success to ensure that our current customers stay with us, recommend us and want to develop our product alongside us.
This role involves securing new business by growing and managing key accounts with mutliple relationships that Quiqsolutions has within the NHS. Some examples are:
- NHS Continuing Healthcare (AACC): Using the CHAT and AIMS platforms.
- NHS Specialist Pharmacy Services: 150 NHS Trusts in England, 16 Health Boards in Scotland and 12 in NI using iQAAPS
- NHS EOL Palliative Care: Using the eQuat tool.
- NHS Safeguarding: Using the SAS tool or derivatives thereof.
- NHS SEND (Special Educational Needs & Disabilities) To include ICS customers in Midlands and the East
- NHS Estates and Facilities (EFM): 30 existing NHS Trusts in England using the PAM tool
- Other Sectors: Awareness of other areas of operation within Quiqsolutions, including CQC Pro / QuiqCare across Primary and Secondary Care and supporting new sectors as they develop.
We’re looking for a dynamic individual who is:
- A seasoned salesperson: You have experience selling software solutions into the NHS / private health sectors and are familiar with NHS procurement processes
- Experienced in NHS Estates and Facilities: Previous experience in this area would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledgeable about the NHS: You understand NHS organisational structures and hierarchies, and can communicate effectively within the healthcare sector at a senior level.
- A skilled presenter: You can create written proposals, develop and deliver compelling presentations, and demonstrate software solutions with ease.
- Commercially savvy: You’re familiar with working with pricing models/frameworks.
- Tech-savvy: You’re comfortable with CRM, Salesforce, MS and other business systems.
- A confident communicator: You’re comfortable speaking in public, whether it’s remotely or at in-person events.
- Organized and efficient: You have excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated and driven: You have a desire to succeed and can work productively from home.
- Eager to learn: You’re willing to learn about new areas/sectors within the NHS and beyond.
- Detail-oriented and professional: You pay attention to the little things that make a big difference.
- A team player: You can work as part of a wider team and support other markets as required.
- Career-focused: You have a track record of accepting more responsibility and progressing in your career.
Citation are one of the UK’s fastest growing Health & Safety, HR and ISO consultancies. We provide compliance support to businesses across the UK, and do that by combining industry-leading advice and support services with smart software solutions that make it easier than ever for business owners to keep their workplaces and people safe and compliant.
What you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 33 days leave, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!). So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!