It was recently reported that 20% of the UK workforce were absent due to either positive COVID-19 test results or self-isolation, causing huge staff shortages for employers.
With more than half a million pinged by the NHS Test and Trace App– leading to what’s been termed ‘pingdemic’ – it’s likely your golf club will be facing increased cases of self-isolation. But did you know, as an employer you could receive a fine of up to £10,000 for failing to comply with self-isolation rules?
Join our free 60-minute webinar on 25 August (4 to 5 PM) for England Golf members where, led by our HR & Employment Law experts, we'll outline summarise how best to manage sickness and absences correctly, plus tackle the other hot HR topics you might be facing, including:
- Managing sickness absence and annual leave
- Self-isolation management - including who has to self-isolate and who is exempt from self-isolation, what processes you should follow for each individual case, conducting return to work interviews, information on SSIP, fit notes, and more.
- Testing considerations and managing employees reluctant to return to work
- Handling flexible working requests and homeworking performance
- End of furlough options and restructuring your business
Please complete the form to register for this event and you will receive an email invite with a link and instructions on how to join the webinar. Or for more information, please email RSVP@citation.co.uk.