Following a continuing rise in COVID-19 cases over the festive period and into the New Year, Prime Minister Boris Johnson addressed the nation on 4 January, announcing another lockdown in England. Earlier in the day, Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon announced a lockdown in Scotland.
To help you stay prepared, our Health & Safety experts have put together a guide to help you prepare for a new lockdown. This includes:
- Planning for suspected and confirmed cases
- Training your people on COVID-19 measures
- Your Health & Safety essential checks
- Closing of site and safety hazards
- Considerations for your employees working from home
Fill in your details in the form opposite to download your FREE copy.