Make a referral here.
Campaign specific conditions:
All referrers who submit a valid referral between 19 October and 11 December 2020 will be included in the Q4 2020 referral scheme. The incentive for this scheme is £100 (plus VAT), subject to the General Citation Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions – this will be sent to Citation partnership contact, to be spent internally how the organisation thinks best.
This only applies to referrals that are made and signed within the timeframe outlined above and must be submitted through the partner referral form to be valid for this incentive.
For us to be able to pay the £100 (plus VAT), we must receive an invoice which is HMRC compliant. At the end of the incentive, you will be emailed the total that your organisation has built up. You will then send us an invoice for that amount, and we will pay this to you within seven working days.
This is independent, and in addition to, existing commercial partnership arrangements.
General Citation Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
- The Citation Partner referral scheme is open to Citation partners and their employees.
- To make a valid referral, you must complete the webform at: https://www.citation.co.uk/partner-referral
- Referrals will only be eligible if the referred company is not already in conversation with Citation via any other channel.
- There is only one reward for each referred company/organisation referred. Citation will notify the partner if the Referred company/organisation has previously been referred.
- If a Referred company is sent by multiple Referrers, whichever Referrer submitted the referral first will be deemed as the Referrer.
- To constitute a successful referral, the referred business must sign an agreement for at least one of the core compliance Citation services (Employment Law or Health & Safety).
- If the referred business signs an agreement for at least one of the core Citation services (Employment Law or Health & Safety), the partner will receive £100 per successful referral.
- There is no limit to the number of businesses a referrer can refer in the “Q4 2020” referral scheme duration.
- The Partner/referrer may be named in communication between Citation and the Referred.
- The £100 will only be issued for valid referrals, once the new client has signed a contract to become a Citation client.
- The Partner Referral Scheme is available to UK residents only.
- In the event of any disputes regarding any Referred company/organisation, the decision of Citation is final.
- Any rewards from this scheme should be declared in your annual tax return or declared as a benefit in kind.
- If you require any further information in regard to the Partner Referral Scheme, please email email@example.com
- Partner Referral leads must close by 11 December 2020 to be eligible for this campaign. Referrals which do not become clients within this date will not be eligible for a referral fee.
- We can change these terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion offer at any time, with reasonable notice.
- This scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Return to the Partner Referral form.