Managing sickness and absences can be difficult at the best of times, however COVID-19 has brought about a whole host of new challenges. It’s important now more than ever that you carry out absence processes carefully, compliantly, and fairly.
And with ‘pingdemic’ gripping the nation as more people are advised to self-isolate following the end of restrictions, many employers face increased new challenges around properly managing periods of self-isolation among their workforce too.
To help you get started, our experts have summarised how you can best manage sickness and absence during these tough times. Our guide covers:
- Managing short-term to long-term absences
- Managing employees who must self-isolate
- Who has to self-isolate and who is exempt from self-isolation
- What processes you should follow for each individual case
- Conducting return to work interviews
- Managing recurring absences
- Information on SSP, fit notes, and more.
Fill in your details in the form opposite to download your FREE copy.