Please Note: All information correct at time of writing on 1 March 2022. We do our very best to make sure our information is as up to date as possible, but we’d encourage you to check the relevant government website for updates as they happen.
Managing sickness and absences can be difficult at the best of times, however, COVID-19 has brought about a whole host of new challenges. It’s important now more than ever that you carry out absence processes carefully, compliantly, and fairly.
To help you get started, our experts have summarised how you can best manage sickness and absence during these tough times. Our guide covers:
- Managing short-term sickness absences
- What processes you should follow for each individual case
- Conducting return to work interviews
- Managing recurring absences
- Information on SSP, fit notes and more.
Fill in your details in the form opposite to download your FREE