In partnership with Southend City Council and Essex Care Association, care providers are invited to a free webinar on Thursday 30 September (09:30 - 11:00) - 'Getting Inspection Ready in 2021'.
Please leave your details on this page and you'll be sent a link in advance of the webinar (any troubles, please email email@example.com).
Hosted by Employment Law and Health & Safety presenter, Flora Neville, and former CQC inspector, Mick Feather, Citation share their expert insight into the patterns and trends found from the analysis of 50 CQC reports.
Mick and Flora cover a range of topics including:
• Making sure COVID-secure measures are in-line with your legal obligations
• A reminder of the CQC Rating Limiters and identifying key areas to focus on
• The support and knowledge needed to maintain a ‘Good’ rating
• Hints and tips to prevent deterioration into ‘Requires Improvement’ ratings
• Getting the basics of your HR and Health & Safety in place, including legislative updates on topics like The Good Work Plan