All referrers who submit a valid referral via the web page located at www.citation.co.uk/referral-ubt between 01 October and 31 December 2019 will be included in the “UBT” referral scheme. The incentive for this scheme is a £300 donation to the Rapid Relief Team charity initiative, subject to the General Citation Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions. Further details about this scheme can be found at https://uk.rapidreliefteam.org/
General Citation Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
- The Citation referral scheme is open to existing, previous and non-Citation clients
- To make a valid referral, you must complete the web form at: https://www.citation.co.uk/referral or https://www.citation.co.uk/referral-ubt
- Referrals will only be eligible if the referred company is not already in conversation with Citation via any other channel.
- There is only one reward for each Referred company/organisation referred. Citation will notify the Referrer if the Referred company/organisation has previously been referred.
- If a Referred company is sent by multiple Referrers, whichever Referrer submitted the referral first will be deemed as the Referrer.
- To constitute a successful referral, the referred business must sign an agreement for at least one of the core compliance Citation services (Employment Law, Health & Safety or ISO).
- If the referred business signs an agreement for at least one of the core Citation services (Employment Law, Health & Safety or ISO), the referrer will receive a £300 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card per successful referral if the referral was submitted via citation.co.uk/referral. If the referral was submitted via citation.co.uk/referral-ubt, a £300 donation will be made to the Rapid Relief Team initiative
- There is no limit to the number of businesses a referrer can refer in the “H2 2019” or “UBT” referral scheme duration.
- The Referrer may be named in communication between Citation and the Referred.
- The Gift Card will only be issued, or the donation will only be made for valid referrals, once the new client has signed a contract to become a Citation client.
- The Gift Card will be issued, or the donation will be made within 90 days of the contract being signed.
- Referrers who submit their referral via citation.co.uk/referral can choose an alternative to an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card with Sainsbury’s vouchers to the value of £300 being the only substitute option.
- There is no cash alternative and Citation reserve the right to withdraw or alter the “H2 2019″ referral scheme, change the value of the gift card or replace the gift card with an alternative, subject to availability.
- The Citation referral scheme is available to UK residents only.
- In the event of any disputes regarding any Referred company/organisation, the decision of Citation is final.
- Any rewards from this scheme should be declared in your annual tax return or declared as a benefit in kind.
- In the event of a Referrer not receiving an incentive, a claim must be raised for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org within 90 days of the referral form submission. Any claims made after 90 days will not be eligible for a Referral fee.
- If you require any further information in regard to the Citation referral scheme, please email email@example.com.
- Referral leads must close within 12 months of the submission date. Referrals which do not become clients within this date will not be eligible for a referral fee.
Return to the referral form.