Guaranteed Compliance for your Hospitality Business
Citation provide all the systems, procedures, documentation and policies to ensure your hospitality business is compliant in the areas of Employment Law and Health & Safety.
Citation is delighted to be working with the BHA. Our service is designed to ensure your business will satisfy any inspection relating to Employment Law and Health & Safety legislation. By adopting these systems, help your business to compliance and ensure you are protected against Employment Tribunals and HSE prosecutions – whilst remaining within the regulatory framework.
Employment Law Compliance
Citation’s Employment Law service provides BHA members with the necessary contracts of Employment, Employee Handbooks, Legislation Updates and 24 Hour Expert Helpline with the aim of reducing clients exposure from unwanted disputes such as Disciplinaries, Dismissals and Employment Tribunals.
Health & Safety Compliance
Citation’s Health & Safety service provides BHA members with the vital Health & Safety Systems, Risk Assessment tools, Employee Handbooks, Annual Inspections and 24 Hour Expert Helpline to create a safe working environment and achieve compliance.
Key Benefits of working with Citation include;
- Fixed Cost solution
- Advice Guarantee up to £1m. Should you face an Employment Tribunal, Health & Safety prosecution or other action after adopting Citation's systems and advice, then Citation would pay the defence costs and any tribunal awards up to £1 million per annum
- 24/7 expert advice from the helpline
- Compliance in complex legislation
- Citassess® the quick and easy way to complete risk assessments using graphics
- Citmanager® personnel management software
- Legal Updates
- Use of Health & Safety and Employment Law Quality Mark®
- Free access to Cittrainer®. A range of Employment Law and Health & Safety training packages are available with online certification
To protect your business contact Citation today, tomorrow may be too late!
Call: 0845 844 1111
To access your FREE Risk Assessment Guide, please complete the free guides download.