We’ve been working with businesses across the care sector for over 20 years. Our service helps care providers to stay safe, secure and compliant. We’ll help you to put clear processes in place to guide the management of your care service with the help of our industry experts.
Every single care provider needs specialised, up-to-date policies and procedures. Not only are they a critical part of keeping compliant and making sure that you’re ready whenever your regulator calls, but they’re also an essential element of staff training and management.
We also offer CQC Pro and Care Inspectorate Pro a tool built by ex-inspectors and care specialists that can save you time and give you peace of mind when it comes to your regulatory compliance. It offers everything from automated prompts and actionable guidance to secure storage of documents and regular reports. With these systems by your side, you can sleep safe in the knowledge that your service is in the best possible position.
Care Policies and Procedures
- You’ll get a complete set of policies and procedures that are carefully written to keep your care services safe and compliant
- The policies can be personalised and easily incorporated into your existing practices
- All policies are designed to reflect your real and actual practices
- We’ll send you regulatory and legislative updates to keep you and your policies up to date
- All our policies are produced by care specialists, who have a wealth of hands on experience in your sector.
Find out more about Care Policies and Procedures
You’ll receive complete access to our online platform to:
- Record evidence against KLOE’s
- Demonstrate continual awareness and improvement
- Manage action plans
- Be reminded when activities are due for review
- Run reports that show your daily compliance position
- Provide central access for all CQC information.
Find out more about CQC Pro
Why choose Citation?
- We’ll make sure that everything’s clear and understandable across every level
- You can customise the terminology and labels in your policies and across CQC/Care Inspectorate Pro to reflect your service, making it easier for users to grasp
- We’ll give you your policies up front, but let you pay monthly to spread the cost over your contract’s term.
If you’d like to know more about the services we offer to the care industry, please contact our additional services team on
0345 241 5250. Alternatively, you can use our Contact Us page.