Support your employees with 24/7 access to practical, confidential advice on a range of issues with Bupa’s Employee Assistance Programme.
Proactively supporting your employees’ wellbeing can help keep them mentally resilient and productive. Whether their stresses and strains stem from in or out of work, struggling in silence is challenging, and sharing the problem in confidence can:
- help put things into perspective
- improve their mental wellbeing.
So, to help you help your employees, we’ve teamed up with Bupa’s Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to provide confidential mental health and wellbeing support services.
Our EAP will give you assurance that you’re satisfying your duty of care as an employer, and your employees 24/7 access to qualified counsellors to lean on for support.
What you get
- Unlimited access to phone support from qualified counsellors
- Support around emotional wellbeing on everything from relationship worries and bereavement to stress and anxiety
- Practical advice on areas such as money management, landlord disputes, divorce and parenting
- Unrestricted access to online health and wellbeing videos, articles and tools, to educate and guide employees to self-manage their condition
- Engagement materials to help promote uptake of the service within your business.
Why choose Bupa
- All their counsellors are BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy), UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy) or equivalent accredited
- Employees can utilise their phone support as much as they like, without it impacting the price you pay
- Your employees’ wellbeing doesn’t ever switch off, so neither do they – their advice is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Three out of four members that’ve accessed Bupa’s counselling were able to avoid taking time off work
- Their programme is incredibly cost-effective, while maintaining the highest quality standards.
For more information on Bupa’s Employee Assistance Programme, get in touch with our dedicated Additional Services Team on 0345 241 5250 or use the form on this page.