If your business’ fire extinguishers don’t meet the legal standards, then your business, your employees and your bank account are at risk, and they might not work when you need them most.
To stay on the right side of the law, you must have the right number and type of well-maintained fire extinguishers on-site, and an up-to-date fire logbook – and that’s where our fire extinguisher servicing engineers come in.
What you get
A highly qualified and experienced technician will:
- Visit your site(s) and inspect all your fire extinguishers to ensure they will work
- Check you have the correct location, number and type of extinguishers in place
- Inspect all the fire blankets within your premises
- Inform you of any deficiencies found and recommended action points
- Provide you with an on the spot quote for remedial work and replace extinguishers during the inspection (subject to stock)
Why choose us
- We conduct internal quality checks, are externally endorsed and all our engineers are accredited, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands
- Our pricing is transparent. We understand that calculating the number of extinguishers you have can be a faff, so we’ve based our pricing model on the size of your business
- After every service or test, we’ll always provide you with relevant reports and certificates so that you can action on recommendations and prove your extinguishers have been serviced
- All our work is 100% warranted, and we’re fully insured with public liability across all our engineers.
All our fire extinguisher technicians are experienced and highly qualified.
For more information on our Fire Extinguisher Servicing, get in touch with our dedicated Additional Services Team on 0345 241 5250 or by using the Contact Us page.