Fire risk assessments are a legal requirement. They help you to manage your responsibilities – and keep your business, employees and customers safe. It’s a highly specialist area and it’s not easy to keep up to speed with ever changing legislation, or even to make time to carry one out. That’s where we come in.
What’s happens at an assessment?
• You’ll get a visit from one of our experienced Fire Risk Assessors
• They’ll identify the fire hazards around your building(s) and describe the level of risk
• You’ll receive a tailored action plan with recommendations, including a summary highlighting your overall risk rating
• It’s all in plain English – so anyone in your team can easily understand it
• You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that you are compliant with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Even if you already have a Fire risk assessment, it needs to be reviewed annually, or whenever there’s significant changes on your site(s).