To comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations, you’re legally required to regularly maintain all your portable electrical appliances. Why? To ensure they’re not putting you, your business and anything or anyone in it at risk.
Our PAT Testing service is delivered nationwide by expert engineers, and ensures all your appliances are in a safe condition and free from excessive damage, wear, tear and corrosion.
What you get
An experienced PAT Testing engineer will:
- Visit your site(s) and inspect and test your portable electrical appliances
- Check appliances have a safe connection back to their socket
- Make sure every appliance is individually labelled and accounted for
- Where necessary, provide plug and fuse changes – at no extra cost
- Provide a comprehensive report detailing every item tested and their condition
- Issue you with a certificate so that you can prove your PAT Testing has been done.
Why choose Citation
- We offer complete assurance and quality control by inspecting a proportion of every engineer’s overall electrical testing work
- There’ll be minimal disruption when one of our engineers visits your site(s)
- We work around the hours that suit you and your business best
- Our pricing is transparent. We understand that calculating the number of appliances you have can be complicated, so we’ve based our pricing model on the size of your business
- Our experienced engineers are available 24/7 to assist with any emergency issues – so you’ll never be alone.
All our engineers are experienced and highly qualified:
For more information on our PAT Testing service, get in touch with our dedicated Additional Services Team on 0345 241 5250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.