Equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) is one of the hottest topics in the workplace right now – and for good reason.
The government is piling more and more pressure on employers to not only prove that they’ve put measures in place to ensure equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace when an incident occurs (like a case of sexual harassment), but also to show they’ve got proactive measures in place to prevent these incidents ever happening.
That makes it more important than ever to understand what your legal responsibilities are and how you can meet them. That can be tough and complicated – so, in this free guide, we’ve made it simple for you.
Our HR & Employment Law experts explain:
- What is equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace?
- Why is it so important – especially right now?
- How can you proactively improve EDI in the workplace?
- How to spot the signs of indirect and direct discrimination
- What are the real business benefits of a diverse workforce?
To quickly and easily grasp the secret to improving EDI in your workplace, simply download your FREE copy by entering your details in the form opposite. This gives you unlimited, lifetime access to the guide – so we’d say it’s worth a minute or so of typing!