We were delighted to pick up 2 awards at the Reward Gateway Engagement Excellence Awards this week for Best evolution of company benefits and Most effective relaunch.
Our team were delighted to collect the awards on behalf of the company, and don’t they look delighted with the achievement!
What were the awards for?
At Citation, our colleagues are our biggest asset. Retaining successful, ambitious, hardworking colleagues is hugely important to us and so is rewarding loyalty.
This has been two years of continuous progress, where we have strived to make Citation a great place for employees to work!
We began with a five-day story campaign to relaunch our benefits platform, affectionately known to everyone at Citation as DAVE. They sent out one image a day to tease the relaunch and ended it with the big introduction of Miss Benefit – DAVE’s new girlfriend.
Some of the initiatives and schemes implemented were:
• Annual conference and award ceremony to reward hard working and loyal colleagues
• Introduction of long service awards
• Additional employee benefits such as holiday trading, cycle to work schemes and many other benefits
• Launch of a new internal intranet so everyone could have their voice heard
• The bright idea prize (a £10,000 prize for the best business idea which we awarded at our summer party to one very special colleague)
All of these initiatives have had a fantastic impact on our business. With recruitment costs going down and an increase in employee referrals going up. If you are looking to improve your benefits package, we would strongly encourage you to include your people in the process to truly see what they would value.
The positives have kept on coming for the company, as we were named as one of the Times 100 best companies to work for after the implementation of our new company benefits scheme.
We are always looking for talented and hardworking people. So if this sounds like the company for you, why not check out our careers page?
For any other information on the EnEx Awards just click here http://enexawards.com/citation/
Get more information