We know risk assessment compliance can be a struggle for businesses of all sizes and from all sectors, but they’re a necessity to keep your site safe and legally sound.
So, to make sure your business and all its systems are operating to the highest safety standards – with minimal struggle, one of our Health & Safety support experts will give you hands-on help with everything you need to know to competently complete a risk assessment from start to finish.
What you get
A highly qualified consultant will work alongside you to create legally compliant risk or COSHH assessments by:
- Reviewing your business’ environment and systems of work
- Identifying and assessing any hazards
- Advising you of the best way to control or reduce any hazards identified
- Guiding you through the risk or COSHH assessment process in Atlas, our online platform
- Ensuring you fully understand the creation and reviewal process
- Educating you on your legal responsibilities, and the ramifications of getting it wrong.
Why choose Citation
- All our consultants are qualified to either IOSH or IIRSM standards, and on the Occupational Safety & Health Consultants Register
- We come with more than 20 years’ of Health & Safety experience, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands
- We’ll equip you with all the knowledge needed to be self-sufficient and replicate the risk assessment process safely and confidently moving forward
- Our service works on a one-off basis, so you can lean on us for support as much or as little as you like, and only pay for what you need.
For more information on our Risk Assessment Support service, get in touch with the team today.