Job Title: Business Analyst
Reporting To: Project Manager
Hours of Work: 09:00 – 17:30 or in line with business needs
Salary: Up to £40,000
A Citation Business Analyst will be responsible for conducting full lifecycle analysis including, requirements, activities and design. The Business Analyst will define/design business processes with key stakeholders, will document business requirements in the form of user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria and will ensure that stakeholder comms and engagement is at the forefront of all activities undertaken. The Business Analyst will take ownership of ensuring the technology solution proposed delivers the required business outcome(s) and addresses the defined problem(s).
The Business Analyst will work closely with architects and senior stakeholders on the documentation and realisation of changes to architectural artefacts such as capability models and Enterprise Data Models.
The Business Analyst focuses on the delivery of customer-centric solutions, whether these be internal or external customers.
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and ‘dig in’ with the rest of the team. In addition, the successful candidate should have:
- The ability to translate business requirements into well-formed user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria
- Lead workshop sessions; ensure stakeholders are engaged during these sessions, focus on objectives/outputs and guide the definition of business processes/requirements ensuring that they are aligned with business objectives
- The ability to understand the end to end business process, including the technology that delivers each step of the process
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Work with senior stakeholder to identify and prioritise business outcomes and needs, to ensure business value is delivered as soon as possible in the lifecycle
- Interact and communicate clearly and regularly with technical developers and system testers
- Quality assure the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered to meet the desired business outcome(s)
- Liaise with key stakeholders to identify areas for improvement
- Design and deliver operational improvements through efficiencies
- Works collaboratively with a range of people to support the wider business agenda
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement, shares lessons learnt with colleagues and encourages others to do the same
- Be flexible in approach and being mindful of change
- Have a can-do attitude with a focus on deadlines and delivery
Education & Experience:
- Working in an agile/devops environment
- Working with third party suppliers in terms of solution delivery
- Working with business stakeholders
- Educated to degree standard
- Ideally have experience of delivering Salesforce as a CRM tool or other CRM packages
- Ideally have experience of delivering with on and off shore development teams.