Job Title: Salesforce Technical Architect / Senior SF Developer
Reporting To: Group CTO
Salary: Competitive DOE
A Citation Group Salesforce TA will be responsible for the architecture, design and ongoing change of the Salesforce Org(s) as well as the day to day management of the agile team including development, administration and testing resource. You will ensure that design of the Salesforce solution is inline with best practise and apply the general architectural principles of configure rather than customise. You will manage a blended team of internal/offshore resource to deliver functional and non-functional change.
You will govern, create and validate architectural designs to support core strategic pillars such as revenue generation (including groupwide cross-sell) and a world-class service proposition for our clients including case management and field service capabilities.
The Salesforce TA will take ownership of ensuring the technology solution delivers the required business outcome(s) and addresses the defined problem(s).
You will work closely with product owners, other solution architects and senior stakeholders to deliver the agreed roadmap. You will be aligned to the Group Salesforce Project Manager who will work alongside you from a delivery perspective.
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and ‘dig in’ with the rest of the team. In addition, the successful candidate should have:
- CRM experience, the majority specifically with Salesforce
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, and Community Clouds
- Experience with cloud telephony integration
- Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development and configuration
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code management and versioning best practices, and automation and deployment methodologies, processes and toolsets
- Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
- Experience with leveraging test automation frameworks in the Salesforce domain
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Extensive Apex VF Controllers and Apex Triggers development experience
Education & Experience:
- Working in an agile/devops environment
- Experience of secure development methodologies and tooling
- Utilisation of tooling such as JIRA, Confluence
- Working with third party suppliers in terms of solution delivery
- Working with business stakeholders
- Educated to degree standard
- Ideally have experience of delivering with on and off shore development teams