Our Health & Safety expert, Lee Mockridge, answers six common questions on noise in the workplace:
1. Do the regulations apply to members of the public?
2. What jobs and industries are most at risk?
3. How do you measure noise exposure?
4. How can you reduce noise exposure?
5. What’s the legal limit for noise exposure?
6. What happens if you don’t control noise exposure?
If you’ve got any questions on anything we’ve covered, please do get in touch with our Health & Safety experts on 0345 844 1111 or email@example.com.
And if you’re a Citation client, remember, we’re available 24/7 with our advice line.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Get in touch to organise a free audit of your business.
20,000 happy clients
24/7 support & advice
300,000+ annual pieces of advice
Health & Safety
HR & Employment
Pop in your details and we'll call you straight back
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.