Maintaining the safety of your site is an all-year-round job. Perhaps your clients are requesting you have more frequent reviews, you need an extra inspection post-accident or incident, or things have changed in between your annual inspections with us.
If you’re not an expert through and through though, it can be easy for things to slip through the net, and that’s where our additional site safety inspections come in.
We’ll give you complete peace of mind that your business’ safety standards are consistently high and you’re continually improving, while keeping you away from the financial and reputational ramifications that come with getting it wrong.
What you get
A highly qualified and competent Health & Safety consultant will:
- Inspect and assess your premises on a more regular basis
- At your choice, hone in on specific Health & Safety areas or conduct an overview of your entire site
- Supply you with a comprehensive Site Visit Inspection Report, detailing their observations and recommendations
- Digitally store your report in Atlas with tasks, so you can easily create, track and complete your progress.
Why choose Citation
- All our consultants are qualified to either IOSH or IIRSM standards, and on the Occupational Safety & Health Consultants Register
- We come with more than 20 years’ of Health & Safety experience, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands
- We don’t railroad you into something you don’t want or need – you choose which area(s) of your business you want inspecting
- We give you the option of bi-monthly, monthly, quarterly or bi-annual inspections, giving you complete control over the level of cover your business gets.
For more information on our Health & Safety Site Inspections service, get in touch with the team today. You can call them on 0345 241 5250 or use our Contact Us page.