Employee recognition is so easy to do. Yet so many businesses forget to do it. Before we dive right in with a long list of ideas, let’s take a step back and take a look at why it’s so important.
Recognised employees are valued employees, and valued employees
• Are highly motivated and give more in terms of output
• Enjoy their work and produce higher quality results
• Are loyal, enthusiastic, and boost your team’s morale
• Stay longer – saving you recruitment costs
• Bring new ideas, innovation, and creativity to the mix.
So that’s the benefits of employee recognition, now let’s get stuck into the ‘how’.
Employee recognition spans far further than just your gestures too. From your recruitment and induction processes to your culture and employee engagement, it all works in harmony.
If you need a little help getting all your ducks in a row, then get in touch with our HR & Employment Law experts on 0345 844 1111 or via our Contact Us page. And if you’re a client, remember, we’re available 24/7 with our advice line.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Get in touch to organise a free audit of your business.