Referral Terms and Conditions
Make a referral here.
All referrers who submit a valid referral will be included in our referral programme. The incentive for this programme is a £300+ Amazon.co.uk Gift Card for the referrer, subject to the General Citation Referral Programme Terms and Conditions. Successful referrals will be rewarded with:
- £300 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card for a first successful referral
- £400 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card for a second successful referral
- £500 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card for every referral after that, subject to the General Citation Referral Programme Terms and Conditions
All referrers who submit a valid referral between 1 October and 8 December 2023 will be included in our £2,000 Festive Giftaway prize draw. The incentive for this programme is £2,000 worth of vouchers.
General Citation Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
- The Citation referral scheme is open to existing, previous and non-Citation clients
- To make a valid referral, you must complete the web form at: https://www.citation.co.uk/referral. Any referrals submitted via channels other than the form will not be eligible.
- Referrals will only be eligible if the referred company is not already in conversation with Citation via any other channel or is already a Citation client.
- There is only one reward for each Referred company/organisation referred. Citation will notify the Referrer if the Referred company/organisation has previously been referred
- If a Referred company is sent by multiple Referrers, whichever Referrer submitted the referral first will be deemed as the Referrer
- Referrals will be deemed as ineligible if an existing client refers their own company or a franchisee
- To constitute a successful referral, the referred business must sign an agreement for at least one of the core compliance Citation services (HR & Employment Law or Health & Safety, including H&S Workplace Expert; HR Workplace Expert; H&S Virtual Assistance and/or HR Virtual Assistance – for a minimum contract length of three years)
- If the referred business signs an agreement for at least one of the core Citation services (HR & Employment Law or Health & Safety, including H&S Workplace Expert; HR Workplace Expert; H&S Virtual Assistance and/or HR Virtual Assistance – for a minimum contract length of three years), the referrer will currently receive a £300 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card per successful referral, £400 for the referrers second referral and £500 for every referral after that. None of our other products and services are eligible
- There is no limit to the number of businesses a referrer can refer in our referral programme
- The Referrer may be named in communication between Citation and the Referred business
- The Gift Card will only be issued for valid referrals, once the new client has signed a contract to become a Citation client
- The Gift Card will be issued within 90 days of the contract being signed
- There is no cash alternative and Citation reserve the right to withdraw or alter the referral reward, including changing the value of the gift card or replace the gift card with an alternative, subject to availability
- The Citation referral programme is available to UK residents only
- In the event of any disputes regarding any Referred company/organisation, the decision of Citation is final
- Any rewards from this programme should be declared in your annual tax return or declared as a benefit in kind
- In the event of a Referrer not receiving a referral fee, a claim must be raised for consideration to email@example.com within 90 days of the referral form submission. Any claims made after 90 days will not be eligible for a Referral fee
- If you require any further information in regard to the Citation referral programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Referral leads must close within 12 months of the submission date. Referrals which do not become clients within this date will not be eligible for a referral fee.
Return to the referral form.